10 Reasons Why Andaman is the Best Honeymoon Destination in IndiaHoneymoons are almost a mandate in every culture across the entire world. Newly wed couples plan for their honeymoons from as early as a year in advance. All the planning usually begins with the places to visit and see in the intended destination followed by flight or train reservations, then choosing the best hotel deals and managing the miscellaneous expenses while on the trip.
The places to visit in India are as diverse as its culture. The sub-continent has everything starting with the cold and sturdy Himalayan ranges to equatorial rainy forests, from dry-arid deserts to exotic and divine beaches. It is one of the most differential and versatile holiday destination, a fact to which most people are quite reluctant about. But there are places in India, which are frequented by Indians as well as foreigners for both family vacations and even honeymoons. One such exotic destination is the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Since the past decade, it has emerged to be one of the best honeymoon destinations not just for Indian travelers but also worldwide. It has everything that honeymooners need, be it an adventurous couple, be it a romantic couple or be it a couple in love for history and culture.
To know why the Andamans is a great place for your honeymoon, you must know what are requirements of a newly-wed couple looking for the perfect honeymoon destination.
Top 10 things Needed by Honeymooners in AndamansThe most important things which couples and newlyweds feel are crucial for a honeymoon are:
privacy, a place to relax and rejuvenate, beaches to take long walks, great places to eat, Great places to explore, resorts to enjoy, recreational activities, romantic places to visit, excellent food, travelling guides or cars to travel.
The Andaman and Nicobar offers all these honeymoon necessities at the best rates and packages. The cost of living is quite cheaper than most other cities or states of India, which makes it a very economical option for budget honeymoon trips. If you intend, you can also go a little overboard with your expenses as the cheap amenities, allows you that luxury. But before stating the 10 reasons as to why the Andaman is the best Honeymoon destination, you must know one thing that, the water sports are the only expensive things of this otherwise ideal holiday destination.
10 reasons that makes Andaman and Nicobar Islands the perfect honeymoon destination:
1. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands has some of the most secluded islands of this planet making it an extremely private place right in the lap of nature.
2. The place has a very calm and soothing weather during the months of October to February making it an ideal place to take dips in the pristine sea water on white sand beaches to soothe your senses and nerves.
3. Most of the beaches such as the one of Havelock, Neil, Ross and even Long Islands, are white sandy beaches and they pretty much make you feel like you are somewhere the Indonesian beaches of Bali or Lombok.
4. The place has some of the best restaurants by the beaches with arrangements for candlelight dining or luncheons in shacks which adds to the great experience of fine dining.
5. With numerous beaches to be visited along with extinct, dormant and active volcanoes, old ruined remnants of buildings destroyed by earthquakes, the Cellular Jail, Indira Point and the beautiful docks, it provides unending number of places to explore and visit.
6. The islands are lined by some of the best and state of the art resorts with pools, spas and other activities to help the newlyweds spend more time with each other while enjoying themselves.
7. The different islands have a number of water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, coral watching, water skiing, paragliding and much more, especially the Jolly Buoy Island with its Water Sports Complex dedicated to these activities for tourists.
8. The beaches and the trips through some of the less densely populated forests around some of the islands call for some of the most romantic places within the group of islands. These are enhanced by the cruises that are available for overnight bookings for couples at great discounts.
9. The sea food is just to die for along the Andaman and Nicobar Islands as the restaurants, shacks and even the resorts and hotels offer numerous varieties of fishes and lobsters as well as crabs here. But yes, you need to be a non-vegetarian to enjoy the true cuisine of the Andaman Islands.
10. Cars, scooters and travel guides to show couples around the different popular tourist destinations are readily available with the help of resorts or hotel admins. They can also be availed through package trips which make the trip even more economical.
So, plan you trips in advance to get the lowest prices during the peak season of visiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which also happens to the peak season for marriages and thereby honeymoons. The islands are an exotic gift of Nature to the sub-continent of India, although located away from the main continent.
You must book your air tickets at least 3 months in advance to avail reasonable rates and book your rooms or packages 6 months in advance, if not more so as to get proper accommodation during the holiday season. All in all, you must plan your honeymoon a minimum of 9 months in advance to get the best of the best accommodation and rates or package deals.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0