5 Refreshing Views at the Sitapur BeachThe Andaman and Nicobar Islands have quite a few attractive destinations and islands, some of which are very well known while others are moderately known to new travelers. The place is full of surprises and serene scenic views that can make a tourist want to stay linger on the white sandy beaches of Andaman till the rest of their lives.
Long walks on the pristine beaches, coral reef viewing, underwater sea walks are only some of the things that are found in each of the islands cooped up within the region of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Even if you are a frequent visitor to the group of Islands, you will still not be bored, as there are numerous places to be covered within a span of 4 nights/5days or even 7 nights/8days. Tourists will have to revisit the Andaman Islands at least 4-5 times to ensure a satisfactory tour of all the Islands within the union territory.
One of the most popular Islands of the region is the Neil Island, which also happens to be one of the largest islands as well among the Andaman Islands. Within this Island, there are numerous beaches due to its massive size and one of the highly famous beaches situated here is the Sitapur Beach. This beach is located at the southern tip of the Neil Island and is among those beaches which is prone to high tides and is exposed to a wide open sea.
One of the best attractions about the beach is that, in spite of being prone to high tides, it is an ideal place to take a dip in the pristine turquoise waters. Apart from that the island is an epitome of scenic views and provides a refreshing experience with just its scenic views. Below are the serene sights that make the beach exclusive:
5 Refreshing Scenic Views at Sitapur Beach
1. To begin with, the landscape at the Sitapur Beach is to die for as it is vast and spread across a large area, covered by refreshingly green foliage
2. The best time to visit the beach is at dawn, during the time of the sunrise, since the crimson lining at the horizon and the fresh air with the music of chirping birds entails a mesmerizing experience
3. Another astounding feature that adds to the scenic charm of the Island are the naturally formed limestone formations, which make for a spectacular spectacle for the tourists
4. Unlike most other islands at Andaman, the Sitapur Beach also comprises of an area where a variety of crops are grown, adding to the green vegetation of the area
5. Although, not within the beach, but the journey from the jetty to the Sitapur Beach, is in itself an exclusive scenic view lending an unforgettable memory of the trip
The picture-perfect landscape of the Sitapur Beach at the Neil Island, have the complete potential to be a photographer’s delight. The dense greenery, the beautiful sight of the sun rising, the unending stretch of the vast sea and everything else found in and around the beach can ensure picturesque and memorable photographs to be shared with your loved ones when you return home.